Here is what has been missed.
- I sent in my QTAC the day it opened. It was really exciting actually. My first four were all at QUT because it is my dream uni. My dad went there and I want to follow on. My first preference was a dual degree Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Phycology) and Bachelor of Social Work. Im so excited Im going to be a phycologist social worker and help teens and kids.
See when I was in year 8 I got off the bus one day and God said to me to do phycology sort of work so Im following that and every preference was in the social work, human services or phycology field. Im so excited to help people like me.
- Im doing my testimony in chapel in a few weeks and am quite nervous but excited at the same time :)
- I got sick, quite sick for two weeks and layed at home feeling disgusting. Managed to keep in e-mail contact with my teachers though so didnt miss much.
- I have learned that sometimes with his step I just have to smile or i might slowly loose my sanity.
- Its Dan's 18th birthday today and I have spent the last few days working on his present its a mixed media art piece and took me flipping forever. Im kinda proud of it though :) Tonight Im going to his place and cooking him a wonderful dinner and watching movies yay!!! And then tomorrow Im off to Bribie with his step and dad and the littluns to go to the beach.
- QCS is in a few weeks and im surprisingly calm about it. Im still nervous but not as bad as I thought I would be.
- Im not behind with school work in fact im keeping up if not ahead which is good. Stress levels at a minimum. I do have to learn my drama lines though..... :/
Well Im sure you probably dont really care about any of this but I wanted to blog again. So to make this blog less pointless here is a pretty picture for you to look at :P Oh and only 6 months until everything changes!!!!! Some of you know what Im talking about :) Im so excited. There is currently a pile of furniture in my garage that we have just been given. Good quality stuff. Its all coming together :)

:)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad things seem to be going well.