Thursday, 26 May 2011

Another excerpt from the beautiful book His Princess. Seriously every girl out there should get this book. Everytime I read it I feel so loved by God. This one is for all those out there who feel like they have something about them that God could never love, forgive or want. The beautiful thing is well He does. He always will. God is so merciful and loving and I think one of the biggest problems with humanity is that we don't let God in enough. He wants to come into our hearts and hold up to tell us He loves us and everything is ok, but we feel ashamed of who we are and don't let him. We need to open the door of our hearts to him because He loves us, we are His children. This excerpt isn't just for girls it works for boys too.

My princess ... I will set you free

I, your King stand outside the door of your heart and knock. I see you locked up in your private place of pain, but I won't force my way in. I will continue to wait patiently outside until your ready to let Me come in. I long to hold you in My arms, wipe away your tears, and tenderly encourage you with My love and truth. I will continue to knock even when you turn a deaf ear. I won't stop calling to you from out-side the door of your prison of pain. You do not have to answer, but I won't give up because I love you. I know your heart's cry is for the wholeness and healing that only I can bring. It's not too late, My Princess. Today you can unlock the door in the darkened room of your heart and let Me come in. Like warm light and a gentle breeze, I will refresh and nourish your soul.
Love,
Your King and your Key to Freedom

"Listen! I am standing and knocking at your door. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in and we will eat together." Revelation 3:20

Hope this encourages you guys
God bless and all the rest
Love Kyra

No comments:

Post a Comment